Making a nomination
- Anyone, residing in New Zealand (except Auckland Business Chamber, Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (ATEED) Staff) may nominate a business in their community to enter the Westpac
- Auckland Business Award between Tuesday 9 April and COB Thursday 13 June 2019.
- All entries received after COB Thursday 13 June 2019 will not be eligible.
- You must believe on reasonable grounds that the business you nominate, and the individuals concerned would not object to being nominated.
- For your entry to be valid, the business that you nominate must submit their entry into one of the categories within the Westpac Auckland Business Awards by Monday 17th June 2019.
- Every person who makes a valid nomination will go in the draw to win a $1000 Prezzy® card.
- Prize winner will be contacted on Wednesday 19 June 2019.
- Terms and conditions apply to the use of Prezzy® cards and can be found at www.prezzycard.co.nz
- The prize will be couriered to the address specified by the winner.
- All other costs associated with redeeming the prize, are the responsibility and at the cost of each winner.
- By nominating a local business, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize must be taken as offered and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The prize winner must comply with all third-party terms and conditions.
If three reasonable attempts to contact a winner have been made and that winner is still unavailable, or the winner is unable to use the prize, the prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will choose another winner.
- We won’t ask you to provide personal information unless we need it to administer this promotion or arrange to award a prize. Any personal information we do receive (e.g. the name and contact details of a nominator personnel associated with a nominee) will only be collected and used by us for the purpose of administering the competition, verifying the validity of the nomination, contacting the winner and checking the winner’s identities, and for running this promotion. Nominators agree that The Promoter may disclose information you provide to us to Westpac Auckland Business Awards and your nominated business.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
- In these terms and conditions “you” means either the nominator or nominee as the context requires, and “we” means the Promoter and/or Westpac Auckland Business Awards as the context requires.
- The promoter is Auckland Business Chamber, Level 9, 90 Symonds Street, Grafton, Auckland, New Zealand.