Entries are in, voting for People's Choice has started and judging is underway!
In the first week of September, we will be announcing the finalists for the Westpac Auckland Business Awards.
Now, more than ever, it is essential that we continue to recognise the achievements around us. Recognition is a powerful way for us to continue forward. Not only does it help society and our industries, but it also helps us as people. Put simply, it feels good to be recognised for our hard work and contributions. It helps us stay positive, engaged and motivated.
In true 2020 style, we'll be embracing the era of digital experiences by running the function virtually.
Here’s how we're going to do it...
1. Register your digital attendance below and we'll send you a Celebration Pack!
- Each pack includes two bottles of Villa Maria wine and one delicious cheese board.
2. Tune in to our Facebook page and watch the event live with your teams.
We recommend creating a watch party and inviting your team, family and friends to celebrate with you.
The event will start with a live-streamed DJ and the chance to chill out and relax with your watch party. We'll then announce each category’s finalists, followed by more live-streamed music from the DJ for you to enjoy!
- North & West: 4pm, Tuesday 1 September 2020
- Central: 4pm, Wednesday 2 September 2020
- South & East: 4pm, Thursday 3 September 2020
So we can send you your Celebration Packs, you will need to register with the following details:
Please note: Everyone is invited to watch, however, only Award entrants will receive Celebration Packs.